Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Party



I have both of these same top two pictures from last year of all these same babies sitting on this couch. I wish I could find them to put with these but when our computer had to be cleaned up over Christmas I lost all of my uploaded pictures. I could go upstairs and look for the c.d. it's on but frankly I'm just too lazy.


Decorating cookies is Garrett's favorite thing at this party but he will not eat them. I promise I did birth this kid but he doesn't like icing! How is this possible?

Now that's my girl! She knows what's good!!!

Addie Kate knows what's good too as evidence of her sweet face! Auntie Ches is so proud!


Maybe a ladies man in the making?

2 comments:

  1. Lots of cute kids in these pictures! Looks like you had a fun Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrett looks so sweet next to all those girls. A true ladies man :)

    ReplyDelete