Tuesday, May 26, 2009

18 months today!


Ansley turned 18 months today and like all mom's I can't believe how fast it has gone. She is all girl. Today I bought her a set of sparkly bracelets because she always wants to wear mine. I have a girlie girl and I LOVE it!!!

We started our summer off right and had our first swim at the pool today. It was great because all the neighborhood kids are still in school and so we had the pool all to ourselves! It was great!

2 comments:

  1. Chesley! I had to track down your blog through Haley's blog so that I could get ahold of you! This is Jessica, your neighbor. We live right across from each other but we hardly ever talk!! Email me: jfuester@mac.com or call me 817-337-9572. I was talking to our neighbors and we're thinking about planning a summer cookout...with the whole street invited... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you are posting regularly! Your kids are adorable and your trip to NY looked amazing. I'm going with all the girls in Chad's family in July. He's a little jealous. You'll have to let me know what your favorite things were!

    ReplyDelete