I wrote this really great post about Facebook and the time waste it is for me but I thought it might come off as a little rude so I am not going to post it (for now). I am no longer on Facebook. I just couldn't do it anymore. So you will not find me there.
The phone and minivans bother me too. I really want to write about these topics but I am afraid I would come off as really mean. You must remember in my defence I am very HOT, HUGE, and very close to the end of pregnancy so there are many things that bother me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's okay girlie! Just let it all out. Your take on things always makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteKristi Muller
I am really sad that I missed your shower tonight. Braden is having some major feeding issues which means I cannot be away from him for more than three hours and I have to feed him at 8:00. That left me with no way to go to your shower and actually be a part. I am so sorry but, hope you are having a wonderful time. Your gift is on it's way. Take care sweet friend. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteRandi
It's funny that you wrote this because I was looking for you on Facebook about a week ago to see how you were doing. I could have sworn that you were on there, but I could not find you anywhere. Now I know :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I had checked my blog a few times to see if you updated, but because you are private now, the last time it says you updated in the margin of my page is the 4th of July. I decided to go ahead and check one time just for grins, and found that you had blogged a ton since then! I was so disappointed that I hadn't checked sooner! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the name Emerson Layne! Seriously, both of those names are ones I really like! Good choice!
Hey, let me know if you need ANYTHING, seriously! I'm here during the day, all day, everyday. I'd be happy to help! Just call or knock!
Umm, bring it, but be careful on the minivans. I'll make you ride around in mine. ;)
ReplyDelete